WooCommerce Points and Rewards v1.2.6 Download
Reward Customer Purchases With Points Redeemable For Discounts!
Reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. Points earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
*** WooCommerce Points and Rewards Changelog ***
2014.08.11 – version 1.2.6
* Fix – Updating link to coupon page in WordPress admin
* Fix – Adding “Earn up to X points” on product page (affected variable products with identical prices)
2014.07.08 – version 1.2.5
* Only give points for approved comments.
2014.05.07 – version 1.2.3
* Fix category price field to allow %
* Fix settings page links
2014.03.19 – version 1.2.2
* Disable prompt when partial redemption is off.
2014.03.19 – version 1.2.1
* Fix get_discount_for_redeeming_points when dealing with quantities > 1
* Fixed issue when calculating cart totals more than once
* Check if variation with method_exists( $product, ‘get_variation_price’ )
Please login or register to view the download links.