WooCommerce Points and Rewards v1.5.11 Download
Reward Customer Purchases With Points Redeemable For Discounts!
Reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. Points earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
2016.03.30 – 1.5.11
* Tweak – Show zero points customers on the manage points page.
* Fix – Typo which causes subscription renewal points on variable product from saving.
2016.02.24 – 1.5.10
* Fix – Manage points page showing same customers more than once.
2016.01.19 – version 1.5.9
* Fix – Fix filtering by customer in the points list table.
2016.01.15 – version 1.5.8
* Fix – Make sure to use the correct database prefix when making our user query.
2016.01.04 – version 1.5.7
* Fix – Points ordering on the manage points list table has been fixed.
* Fix – Fix for duplicate users sometimes showing up in the manage points list table.
* Fix – Make sure to display a points earned message if a user earns points, even if they spend some too.
2015.12.10 – version 1.5.6
* Fix – No points earned when order changed from Pending to Completed
* Fix – Bulk editing Points Earned popup not showing
* Fix – Fatal Error for Variable Product with many variations
Please login or register to view the download links.