Woocommerce Xero v1.4.6 Download
Integrate your WooCommerce store with your Xero account
Xero is beautiful accounting software and is the world’s easiest accounting software you’ll see. It handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
Xero for WooCommerce gives you the ability to setup automatic creation of invoices in Xero for your ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured each order place in your WooCommerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep your records up to date.
All items, shipping, discount, and tax data is sent to Xero. When payments are made they are applied to the appropriate invoice to keep everything in balance.
Open a Xero account today and get started!
*** Xero Integration ***
2014.06.02 – version 1.4.6
* Fix for sending payments to Xero
2014.05.22 – version 1.4.5
* Fix for ampersands in the Description field
2014.04.04 – version 1.4.4
* Changed to be the date of the order, not date order is transmitted to Xero
2014.04.03 – version 1.4.3
* Moved element to be child of element.
2014.02.13 – version 1.4.2
* Fixed XML error ‘Input string was not in a correct format.’ when Tax is $0
* Moved invoice and payment sending to ‘woocommerce_order_status_completed’ so that the order is complete before
creating the invoice in Xero. This is so that redirect gateways like PayPal Standard won’t create invoices on
orders that are never paid for.
2014.01.27 – version 1.4.1
* Verified compatibility with WooCommerce 2.1
* Updated tax calculation with inclusive tax. element is now sent with the
2014.01.15 – version 1.4.0
* Branding change
* Fixed localization to use ‘wc-xero’
* Fixed private/public key indicators turning green when path exists, but no file given.
2013.05.21 – version 1.3.3
* Fix for inclusive tax
* Removed Cart Discounts from being sent with invoice to Xero
Please login or register to view the download links.